10 in stock Ships: Next Day
Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes (formerly Sani-Cloth® Wipes) offer all the disinfecting power you need to prevent the spread of germs on high touch surfaces. These disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds* including COVID-19, plus they’re bleach-free, making them user-friendly so your staff will be motivated to sanitize their hands regularly.
Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes remove soil and bacteria and kill 99.99% of germs. They contain an alcohol based formula as recommended by the CDC for hand hygiene. In a clinical study, Sani-Hands exceeded the strict performance criteria defined in the FDA. The performance is enhanced by the physical removal of soil and bacteria by the wipe, a function that rub-in alcohol-based handwashes alone cannot accomplish.
- Pre-moistened wipe delivery system
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs and viruses on contact – including e. Coli, Staph, HIV, and COVID-19.
- Clinically proven to hydrate skin after repeated use
- FDA, CDC & EPA registered.
- Dries quickly
- Fragrance-free and dye-free
- MSDS Safety Data Sheet
Ingredients: Alcohol (>70% by volume), water, propylene glycol, glycerine, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate. CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device