Most Orders Ship Same Day!
• Please see Item Description for any Shipping Delays. •
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Formerly known as "Combat Gauze", QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze is recommended by the Tactical Combat Casualty Care guidelines for use by all branches of the U.S. military, and is already credited with saving lives. Be prepared wherever you go with this lightweight, extremely compact hemostatic gauze dressing! Add it to your trauma kit, glove box, emergency medical kit, range bag, first responder kit, or purse!
On average, QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze stops bleeding up to 5x faster than using regular gauze, with an estimated time of typically just under two minutes!! An essential part of any first aid or emergency kit, the Z-Medica QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze helps quickly stop moderate to severe bleeding until further medical help is available.
- QuikClot is a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding.
- Zeolite clotting beads (made of kaolin) are contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag for easy application and removal.
- QuikClot is safe to use and features a low-heat formula that won't burn skin.
- The 2 ft. package contains one, 3 x 24 inch QuikClot Gauze for coverage of medium wounds.
- The 4 ft. package contains one, 3 x 48 inch QuikClot Gauze for coverage of medium to large wounds.
Sold individually. Vacuum sealed, sterile.
Expiration dates may vary, however we do our best to ship sterile items & medications that have at least 6 months or more left before they expire. Most items & medications shipped do not expire for at least 12 to 36 months or more. We always strive to give our customers the BEST possible customer service.
Please note that actual item may vary due to availability and may not match photo shown.