KN95/N95 Face Mask — Youth Sized
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
These Youth KN95 masks are designed to filter and effectively protect the respiratory system (nose and mouth). When worn properly, these masks have been shown to help limit exposure to both airborne and fluid hazards. Comfortably fits children up to age 9/10.
- First line of defense in a pandemic or other bio-emergency.
- Aids in preventing the inhalation of viral pathogens.
- Meets ASTM standards for fluid resistance: 160mm HG.
- No uncomfortable pressure points.
- Single-use / disposable to prevent cross-contamination.
- One size fits most children — even some toddlers.
- Donned with Ear Loops – Works well with Ear Savers!
- Manufactured by Qingdao Hainuo Bioengineering Co., Ltd. (CDC Approved)
- Manufacturer is on the CDC/NIOSH tested list.
- Fold flat; NOT hard molded.
What is the difference between KN95 and N95?
These KN95 masks are rated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as a suitable replacement for the now-scarce U.S. manufactured N95 face mask. Like the N95 masks, they block up to 95% of particles .2 microns and larger, drastically reducing respiratory risk.
Are KN95 masks approved by the FDA?
The KN95 is temporarily approved by the FDA for use in similar settings as the better-known N95 mask but is manufactured and available in much greater quantities.
Are KN95 masks safe to use?
We are taking great precautions to only source from reliable partners. There is a lot of fraud going on right now, and we are ensuring that all of our products have proper certificates to enter the U.S. in compliance with FDA & CDC guidance.
Sold individually. Non-sterile. Color is typically white.