Most Orders Ship Same Day!
• Please see Item Description for any Shipping Delays. •
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ideal for hikes, backpacking trips, and stashing for emergency situations, Katadyn's Micropur MP1 purification tablets are safer than iodine tablets and leave virtually no taste in your water.
Utilizing similar technology as municipal water treatment systems, these easy-to-use chlorine dioxide tablets are effective against Cryptosporidium, Giardia, bacteria, and viruses. One tablet treats one quart (one liter) of water.
Features & Benefits:
• The only tablet or liquid proven effective against viruses, bacteria, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium in all water conditions
• Works in 30 minutes in most water (four hours if the water is cold and dirty)
• The only purification tablet (or liquid) EPA registered as a microbiological water purifier
• Each tablet is pre-measured to treat one liter of water; no mixing or measuring required