17 in stock Ships: Next Day
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Definitely a MUST HAVE for any first aid kit, we recommend all kits have a variety of sterile gauze rolls to be ready for nearly any bleeding emergency. When moderate compression is needed, use soft, comfortable elastic gauze bandage.
Strong, durable and convenient. Highly absorbent gauze roll is non-linting and ravel free to keep the wound site clean. Sterile bandages are packed in peel-open poly pouches for aseptic handling. Material is polyester cotton weave. Packaged and sold invidually. Sterile.
• 3" x 4.1 yds (Gauze Roll)
• 4" x 4.1 yds (Gauze Roll)
• 4.5" x 4.1 yds (Kerlix Bulkee Dressing)
Sold individualy. Latex-Free. Sterile.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device