Most Orders Ship Same Day!
• Please see Item Description for any Shipping Delays. •
SHIPS SAME DAY.
The lightweight, disposable N95-8210V Particulate Respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help protect you while remaining comfortable for long periods of wear. This mask incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. This valve does allow air out of the mask, but forces it through a filter before expelling the air downward (not forward, as most valves do).
Its adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These features help promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time. NOT INTENDED FOR HEALTHCARE USE.
- N95 approved filtering face-piece particulate respirator.
- Meets NIOSH, ASTM, OSHA standards.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve.
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear & hearing protection.
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Two strap design helps provide a secure fit.
- 5 year shelf life.
- Proudly made in the USA
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE (from the CDC)
An N95 respirator with an exhalation valve has been shown provide the same level of protection to the wearer as one that does not have a valve. The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe or exhale. Some users feel that a respirator with an exhalation valve keeps the face cooler and reduces moisture build up inside the face-piece.
Sold individually. Non-sterile. NOT recommended for healthcare providers.