25 in stock Ships: Next Day
During the public health emergency of the COVID-19 pandemic, these N95 Healthcare Respirators have been nearly impossible to come by. We have finally managed to procure a very small quantity, and may likely not have any additional results coming in.
QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED.
3M 1860 Healthcare N95 Particulate Respirator/Surgical Masks are NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator and meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. The 1860 N95 mask is designed specifically for use in healthcare settings.
Made with a soft inner shell for greater long-lasting comfortable wearability, they are also made in the USA from a hypoallergenic, fluid resistant material, which aids in reducing the potential exposure of the wearer to blood, airborne particulates and other possible bodily fluids. Latex-Free.
- NIOSH, FDA + OSHA approved.
- Meets OSHA + CDC guidelines for TB exposure control.
- Filters >99% BFE of microorganisms.
- Fluid resistant.
- Includes a soft inner shell for greater comfort against the face.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials.
- Proudly made in the USA 🇺🇸
AUTHORIZED FOR HEALTHCARE USE. 👍
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device