96 in stock Ships: Next Day
The lightweight, disposable N95-8210V & 8511 Particulate Respirators are designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a number of innovative features to help protect you while remaining comfortable for long periods of wear. This mask incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. This valve does allow air out of the mask, but forces it through a filter before expelling the air downward (not forward, as most valves do).
- N95 approved filtering face-piece particulate respirator.
- Meets NIOSH, ASTM, OSHA standards.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve.
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear & hearing protection.
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Two strap design helps provide a secure fit.
- 5 year shelf life.
- Proudly made in the USA by 3M.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE (from the CDC)
An N95 respirator with an exhalation valve has been shown provide the same level of protection to the wearer as one that does not have a valve. The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe or exhale. Some users feel that a respirator with an exhalation valve keeps the face cooler and reduces moisture build up inside the face-piece.
Sold individually. Non-sterile. NOT recommended for healthcare providers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device