1 in stock Ships: Next Day
The SAM Pelvic Sling is the first and only pelvic belt or binder to employ a buckle that is programmed to engage when the correct, safe amount of pressure is applied. This protects the patient from further injury and allows for safe application at the scene by ordinary EMS personnel. It is durable, radiolucent, MRI safe, and can be cleaned for re-use with common detergents or anti-microbial solutions. The standard size fits 98% of the adult population.
- Improved design is simple and compact with no detachable hardware
- Available in three sizes, sized to fit without cutting or trimming
Durable and unaffected by extremes of moisture, temperature, or exposure to hard or sharp objects
Sold individually. Non-sterile.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device