Due to the Coronavirus Restock is Delayed
(Expected to Ship April 15 or Later)
Designed to filter out viral pathogens and effectively protect the respiratory system (nose and mouth) in a pandemic environment. When worn properly, these masks have been shown to help limit exposure to both airborne and fluid hazards.
N95 face masks are respiratory protective devices designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The 'N95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles.
Notice of Transparency: The N95/KN95 asks that we are able to acquire at this time due to the Coronavirus pandemic are made in China & India, however DO MEET the guidelines set forth by NIOSH and the CDC during this crisis response. If N95 Masks are unavailable, a Surgical Mask may be worn as an alternative. Homemade and cotton face masks are still NOT RECOMMENDED under WHO recommendations.
- First line of defense in a pandemic or other bio-emergency.
- Aids in preventing the inhalation of viral pathogens.
- Meets CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, H1N1 Flu, TB, SARS, Anthrax and Bird Flu.
- Meets the highest Level of ASTM standards for fluid resistance: 160mm HG.
- No uncomfortable pressure points.
- Single-use / disposable to prevent cross-contamination.
- One size fits most adults - NOT for children.
- Produced in China.
Sold individually. Non-sterile.
NOTICE: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), quantities are very limited. We are working with distributors as their primary focus currently is replenishing hospitals and healthcare facilities (as it should be)! Please note that actual item may vary due to availability and may not match photo shown.