108 in stock Ships: Next Day
Wearing masks is one way to curb the spread, but to the deaf community (and those who are hearing impaired), a mask that hides someone’s mouth can be a literal barrier to effective communication. Facial expressions and lip-reading are key for deaf people to understand others, so communicating without risking their health became a serious problem for the deaf community that called for an immediate solution. The transparent section that makes the wearer’s lips visible, making lip-reading and making out the speaker’s facial expressions possible.
Designed to filter out viral pathogens and effectively protect the respiratory system (nose and mouth) in a pandemic environment. Made of 3-ply, non-woven, latex-free, melt-blown fabric. Disposable.
- First line of defense in a pandemic or other bio-emergency.
- Aids in preventing the inhalation of viral pathogens.
- Meets CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, H1N1 Flu, TB, SARS, Anthrax and Bird Flu.
- Meets the highest Level of ASTM standards for fluid resistance: 160mm HG.
- Single-use / disposable to prevent cross-contamination.
- One size fits most adults.
- Stays on with soft elastic ear loops.
- Works well with Ear Savers!
Sold individually. Non-sterile.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device