102 in stock Ships: Next Day
- Kills backyard ticks with Lyme disease
- Doesn't harm kids, pets, or environment
- Easy to use: apply in minutes just twice a year. Watch the video (below)
- Works with nature to reduce the tick population
- No spray; environmentally friendly
- Developed at Harvard University School of Public Health
- The best time to apply is in late-April and late-July before young ticks begin feeding
Sold individually or in sets of 6, 12 or 20. Volume discounts available.
How Do Tick Control Tubes Work?
Each Tick Control Tube contains cotton, stuffed inside that is saturated with permethrin. Mice, voles, chipmunks and other small animals take the cotton and use it to make their nests. It doesn't harm them but kills the ticks they carry. Mice are the number one vector (carrier) of Lyme disease - and are the primary way in which ticks contract the disease.
How to Use Tick Control Tubes:
Simply put the tubes around your yard in places with coverage, such as flowerbeds, bushes, woodpiles, stone walls, and sheds. Place tubes no more than 10 yards apart twice a year – once in the spring and again in late summer. In areas that typically harbor ticks, such as along the border with a woods or in places with thick undergrowth, position tick tubes in a grid-like arrangement or at closer intervals of less than 10 yards. Mice prefer to use dry nesting material. Therefore, it is important to place tubes in areas with good drainage away from marshy ground or areas that flood easily.
How Many Tubes Should I Put Out/In The Yard?
As an example, 6 tick tubes on average will cover a 1/4 acre property. If you have a yard with an above average amount of shrubs, tall grass or woods, you may need additional tubes to cover your property. When you find empty tubes, you’ve discovered a good spot for mice to find the specially treated cotton. Move untouched tubes here or put down an additional tube.
- Scegliendo una selezione si ottiene un aggiornamento completo della pagina.
- Premi la barra spaziatrice e i tasti freccia per effettuare una selezione.
- Usa le frecce sinistra/destra per navigare nella presentazione o scorri a sinistra/destra se stai utilizzando un dispositivo mobile