2 in stock Ships: Next Day
The new Trauma-Pak Kit with QuikClot is a must have item for any hiker, hunter, or anyone building a first aid kit. Instructions are provided on back of package. The QuikClot pad at the core of this pack is a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding.
It stops bleeding faster than conventional methods and is safe to leave on wounds until more advanced medical help arrives. Note that QuikClot pads are used to successfully treat major battlefield wounds by the US Military. This kit is simply a civilian version – and is highly recommended for EVERY first aid kit, big or small!
Size: 6" x 5" x 1-1/2"
(1) QuikClot 25g Pad Trauma Pad 5" x 9"
(1) Pair Nitrile Gloves
(1) Hand Sanitizer Wipe
(1) Duct Tape Roll, 2" x 26"
(1) Triangular Bandage Cravat
(2) Gauze Pads, 4" x 4" (sterile)
(2) Gauze Pads, 2" x 2" (sterile)
(1) Gauze Roll, 3" (non-sterile)
(1) Antiseptic Wipe
(1) Bio-Hazard Bag
(1) First Aid Guide
Sold as a singe sealed pack.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device