25 in stock Ships: Next Day
This contactless infrared thermometer measures not only forehead temperatures, but also surface temperatures of objects such as bathwater, milk bottles, etc. Perfect for medical settings, schools, childcare, and businesses that are re-opening from the Coronavirus quarantine and need to quickly and effectively check a person’s temperature.
- Offers non-contact measurements from as far away as 3 inches.
- Provides an accurate and reliable measurement in 1 second.
- Can store and recall up to 32 previous readings.
- Switches easily between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Switches easily between Silent and Audible mode.
- Auto power-off after 30 seconds of inactivity (to conserve battery power).
- Bright LED display provides readings in green or red to quickly identify a fever.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device